Freedom

Freedom


I want to be rid of the people that swarm around my head like ghost, haunting me every chance they get.
I want to be free of them. FREE. Isn't it such a lovely word. Without a care. To live. To be. That is my goal, if ever I had one. I just want to forget, I want to forget certain moments, and especially certain people. It doesn't hurt anymore when they enter my mind, but it is an annoyance I want to end. 

I breathe in the ghost, and I exhale my freedom. I am living my life, to the best of my abilities, not yours, or yours, and definitely not yours. It's all me. It will all fall on me. And how scary of a thought that is, but that is what comes with freedom. The choices are all yours. Follow your heart's whim or if you're a rational person, think before you leap, plan if you must, but jump. 


All this I've learned and I'm still learning. Life is a lesson, experiences: good, bad, and the in-between.
I do believe there's a reason for everything and there's a reason why some experience more pain and hardships than others. There has to be. I am more acquainted with pain, than I am happiness. But, I don't let it stop me. I keep moving, I keep getting, as should you. xx





Comments

Popular Posts